NEON VAPORS is CLOSED
Get eLiquid and other supplies at verified and certified retailers.
If you need batteries or charger check out these links:
Beware of potential online electronic cigarette Free Trial Scams
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Some online retailers are advertising trial offers, free, or very low priced (shipping and handling only) electronic cigarette kits. Always read all of the fine print before signing up and giving them your credit card information. Many of these online sellers will hit your credit card with an unexpected charge when the trial period expires if you are not aware of what you have agreed to. You may find some truly exceptional “deals” online – just be careful with what you are agreeing to.
- Most bona fide retailers will offer starter kits for around $25.00 + for very basic kits to $70.00 or more (plus shipping) for the larger kits with more accessories and better quality. Almost every free or low cost trial electronic cigarette offer will ultimately charge you more than $100.00 for product normally found in lower end starter kits. The only difference is the slicker packaging.
- If you decide to return the free or trial kit be prepared for some major aggravation. There are numerous tales of customers having to make multiple phone calls, being subject to extraordinary hold times, being bullied by customer service personnel, not to mention crazy restocking fees (if you get that far), and credit card disputes for something that you agreed to.
- You may also be “auto-enrolled” in other things that you missed in the fine print. One prevalent “automatic enroll plan” will send you ready to use cartridges / cartomizers every month and of course your credit card will be automatically charged.
- You may be fine with all of the above. It very well may work for you. All that we are saying is that the e-cigarette business is fairly new and becoming more and more popular. Just be aware of what you are signing up for and agree to.
Neon Vapors does not offer free trials. We may send our customers free gifts or samples with their orders. This is to say thank you and / or to get folks to try a new product that we are thinking about adding to the product line.